Jason Proch is a leading engineering and marketing professional who has over 16 years of collective experience in various capacities and industries. Among his wealth of knowledge, Jason has proven himself as a high-quality marketing and operations executive who has worked on campaigns and projects on a global scale. In addition, his background in engineering and business education has allowed him to become an insightful consultant in this field.
Jason currently is focused on his work as a consulting and marketing strategy expert at his own firm known asGrandView Solutions, LLC, which is located in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. In addition to helping businesses achieve their goals through his consultation work, Jason is a noted inventor that has created solutions for the hunting industry. His recent product creation, Game Glide™, provides a new “ultra-light deer sled” that allows hunters to drag hunted deer with greater ease. Although Jason is recognized for these many accomplishments today, he notes that his educational and professional history has helped him reach this point of success.
An Appreciation for Education
With a high desire for success, Jason enrolled at the prestigious CarnegieMellonUniversity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 1995. During this time he also pursued a minor in Environmental Engineering, allowing him to understand multiple perspectives of the field. Still hungry to learn more in the same area of study, Jason graduated from the University of Pittsburg in 1997, with a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, along with a minor in Environmental Engineering.
Although Jason was very experienced with an engineering education, he knew that becoming a successful and driven entrepreneur would require further study. With such a passion to go further, he later attended DuquesneUniversity—also located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania—where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Master of Business Administration having a specified focus in Marketing.
Having had such a wealth of academic experience, Jason has come to appreciate all areas of education and has realized how important it is to becoming a trusted and knowledgeable professional. He encourages all passionate individuals to always pursue higher education. He notes that education is unique in that it never has to end; people can always pursue new areas of studies or advance their current comprehension through continuing education programs.
In order to understand the depths of Jason’s business consulting abilities, it is important to understand what professional roles he has filled in the past. Here is a brief background on some positions that have influenced and taught him the most:
- 1998 – 2001: Senior Gas (Combustion) Turbine Engineer at Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation in Orlando, Florida
- Jason Proch displayed a natural ability to manage from a cross-functional perspective, as he guided many large projects with international and domestic teams. This breadth of responsibility has given him the proficiency to multi-task and to direct projects with a comprehensive viewpoint.
- 2001 – 2006: Gas (Combustion) Turbine Lead and Project Manager at Allegheny Energy Supply in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- Using his in-depth background in engineering, Jason was able to lead successful plant maintenance planning projects. This role required not only an ability to implement complex projects, but also manage complicated factors of mechanical operations.
- Although technical and mechanical in nature, Jason Proch had to utilize effective management skills to thoughtfully prepare for costly emergency maintenance outages. In addition, he had to display an ability to stay current with cutting-edge technology and make key decisions regarding how these developments could improve daily operations and professional partnerships.
2006 – 2009: Global Product Manager for Phillips Respironics in Murrysville, Pennsylvania
- Jason managed projects, led teams and developed new products and strategies related to medical devices and the healthcare industry. This experience has given him a sufficient background in product creation, which he has used to launch his innovative Game Glide™ product.
- Jason gained not only a thorough understanding of business developments and daily operations, but he also learned how to lead effective customer focused solutions.
Jason Proch Takes on Consulting with Strength
Jason remains committed to completing projects and helping others develop professionals from start to finish.
In 2009, Jason Proch took the next step in his professional life when he founded GrandView Solutions, LLC. Learning from his previous abilities to multi-task and approach cross-functional needs, he fills the responsibilities of not only a consultant, but also that of a company president and general entrepreneur. With the same attention to detail he utilized as an engineer and engineering project manager, Jason offers his clients a wealth of advantages. Such advantages include his prowess in business planning, financing, daily operations, marketing, implementation, new market creation and exit strategies. Making full use of his advanced set of capabilities, Jason has made many notable achievements as a consultant, including:
- Improving business development strategies among start-up operations.
- Resolving cash flow issues while simultaneously focusing on enhanced marketing efforts.
- Inventing Game Glide™, an innovative product that has filled a need in the niche hunting market.
- Managing multiple sides of online marketing management, including blogging and web design.
- Mastering all sides of product development, including design, implementation and distribution.
Helping Local Businesses
Although Jason has conducted project work and has experienced employment under leading corporations, he also has a true passion for supporting local economies through small business development. As a professional who has learned, lived and worked within the Pennsylvania region for a considerable amount of time, he has become deeply connected to his community. For this reason, he has remained inspired to help many local businesses grow and stabilize through his responsibilities as a trusted business consultant.
With entrepreneurial experience, Jason Proch believes that all small and local businesses have room to make great achievements in today’s economy. However, this belief is paired with the expectation that these businesses are led by passionate individuals who have a realistic grasp on execution and are committed to building formidable strategic development plans. Although many small businesses and entrepreneurs remain discouraged in the modern age, as a result of the recent American recession, Jason Proch encourages all those who are serious about creating an enterprise to stay focused and stick to a goal plan.
Awesome design, congrats for the new site